Google Groups Beta
Subscribe to Raising Readers
Email:
Visit this group

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

A Goodie!

I thought this might be helpful for those of you who are a little less creative and need something easy to use. I used this book as a resource in my classroom for my students to create books with. Not only does it come with templates to copy onto colored construction paper, it's oversize for both parent and child to enjoy! I pulled this out of my teaching tub to use with my own kids. So while we're reading together my two boys won't have to fight over whether they can see the book or not. The great thing about it too....since these are templates, you can create your own books together. Have your child choose the topic and the both of you can decide the words that will go on each page! The kids will love publishing their own big book! I'd like to know how your books turned out... please share!

No comments: